My goal is to write the world’s most useful autobiography. I want the story of my past to improve your future.
Currently I’m featuring my four-book series documenting my life as a 17-year-old farmer in Vernon, BC in 1954:
- Try As You Will (published Dec 2011),
- Too Shy to Try (Mar 2012),
- Make It Work (Jul 2012), and
- Walk or Talk (Aug 2012).
I’ve visited over 95 countries and published my essays and photographs after returning from each trip. Most recently I’ve visited:
- Alaska (Sep 2013)
- Iceland (Jun 2013)
- Mediterranean cruise (Apr 2013)
- Haiti (Sep 2012)
- Arctic Circle (Jun 2012)
- Emirates & Oman (Mar 2012)